Category Archives: FAQ’s

What are the specific accounting and business course requirements that are needed within the 150 hour requirement for licensing?

ACCOUNTING COURSEWORK: The accounting courses can be undergraduate, or graduate level, or a combination of these, irrespective of the degree(s) you have. … Continue reading

What is the 150 hour requirement?

That is, what are the educational requirements to qualify to sit for the CPA exam vs. eligibility to apply for a CPA … Continue reading