CPE Information

CPE Information – Licensed CPAs have to report CPE for each year by January 31st following the year end in order to complete a renewal of their license.  CPE Report Forms can be found on the website under Forms & Links.  For information on CPE, see the CPE link on our CPAs & Firms page or click here CPE.

CPE exemption: If you do not practice or perform professional services for clients as a CPA, and you do not need to use the CPA title in employment or otherwise, you can change your status and register as a “CPA inactive”. CPA inactives do not have to report CPE unless they seek to reinstate a license in the future. Contact the Board for additional information about the inactive registration process.