Change of Contact Information

Click below to submit a change of mailing, employer, or email address:

Please note that:

    • Legal name changes (e.g., to a married name) cannot be made through the website. Please email your new name to and a copy of the required legal document (marriage certificate, divorce decree, etc…) and someone will confirm the name change via email within a few days.  If needed sooner, please call the office.
    • Examination candidates must submit address changes to CPA Exam Services at NASBA
    • Changes in the legal form or name of a firm cannot be made through the website.  Please complete the necessary form below and mail in to our office:
  • Firm Change of Entity
  • Firm Name Change