Does the State Board accept education obtained outside of the United States?

For education obtained outside the U.S., the State Board will only accept evaluations by “Foreign Academic Credentials Service, Inc.” (FACS). This firm evaluates college and university transcripts and degrees granted by educational institutions located outside the U.S. for compliance with Louisiana Law and Rules.  Application forms are accessible at the website of Foreign Academic Credentials Service, Inc., The evaluation consists of a determinations of whether the education has equivalency to a U.S. baccalaureate degree, the number of equivalent semester hours, and what additional college courses may be required. There is a fee for the service.